Christian Formation at St. Charles Borromeo
Dear Parents and Guardians,
You are the primary teachers of your children. At the celebration of Baptism you committed to form your children as Catholic Christians. There are many opportunities for you to reinforce and nurture your child's faith. Attending Mass, praying together at mealtime, giving bedtime blessings and reading Bible stories are just a few ways you can daily help your children grow in God's love.
We want to support you in this most important responsibility and look forward to working with you in our faith formation and sacramental preparation programs.
Upcoming Special Events
- RCIA--Rite of Welcome (December 1, 2018)
- Advent Wreath Making (December 2, 2018)
- Breakfast in Bethlehem (December 16, 2018)
- Pre-Lent Boot Camp (February 19, 2019)
- Pre-Lent Boot Camp (February 21, 2019)
- Bingo Nite (February 22, 2019)
- Rite of Sending (RCIA) (March 10, 2019)
- Rite of Election (March 10, 2019)
- First Scrutiny (March 24, 2019)
- Second Scrutiny (March 30, 2019)
- Third Scrutiny (April 7, 2019)