What participants and parents have to say about our Summer Camp:
- "It was a wonderful opportunity to meet children from other parishes, and my children looked forward to going."
- Robin (parent)
- "Our child really enjoyed her time… it made her ask more questions about her faith."
- Matt & Jennifer (parents)
- "It was a nice mixture of fun and learning, with pretty thorough coverage of the year's materials."
- Sue (parent)
- "It is a beautiful 2 weeks of watching your children learn and talk about Jesus and their faith. It is a way to bring their faith alive during a wonderful time of year."
- Christy (parent)
- "The summer program is an age-appropriate, engaging, three-hours-worth of learning in the summer. My child shared 'faith' daily about our religion at the dinner table! It was well-structured, and a great alternative to taking religion classes during the school year."
- Kate (parent)
Come join us!
July 6-17, 2020 from 9am - Noon
Registration deadline date of May 31st
Please call the Christian Formation Office at
(585) 663-8000 to register.
The Summer Camp program offers children the opportunity to participate in a curriculum-based faith formation program during the summer instead of during the school year. This model consists of two weeks of religious education for a total of 30 hours. Each daily session (Monday-Friday) includes Scripture lessons, prayer, art, music and snack. Consistent attendance is required.