Come Play Kickball This Summer!
- June 3, 2016
This summer, the Youth Group invites you to join them to play Kickball! There will be co-ed teams consisting of 5th - 12th graders. The season runs from July 6 to August 10. 6 games will be placed on Wednesdays. Contact Jill Kinsella - Youth Minister for more details (email@example.com OR 663-8000x3). Permission slip is required of all participants.
Kickball Rules for Monroe County Catholic Youth Kickball
- Pitching: Slow to moderate pitches only. If the kicker requests a slower pitch then the pitcher is obligated to do so. The pitcher should try his/her best to give the kicker a pitch that they feel most comfortable kicking.
- Kicking: All kicks must be made by foot. A kicker will be called out if they get 3 strikes or 4 foul balls.
- A play ends when the pitcher has control of the ball and is near the mound/pitching circle. Any runner who interferes with the ball on its way back to the pitcher will be called out.
- The ball can be thrown at any player and must hit shoulder and below. The runner will be called safe if it hits their head unless they are sliding/ducking the ball. If a player is hit in the head they get the base they are running to. No leading off or stealing is allowed.
- On an overthrow the runner may advance at their own risk. They are allowed to run more than one base if they want.
- Absolutely NO WHINING ALLOWED. Umpires rulings are final!!!