Summary for Holy Name of Jesus RFP Inquiries
- August 9, 2016
The church was constructed in 1967, and consists of one story with approximately 11,745 sq. ft., it is a contemporary designed church on a concrete slab. This church includes two front and side entrances, and one rear door exit that also leads to the parish center building entrance narthex or vestibule. The main front of the church includes a set of double entry doors to the 17’ x 39’ narthex or vestibule. The exterior and portions of the interior are brick walls and are insulted glass window walls. The upper portions of the contemporary ceiling includes a four pod designed church roof, an atrium skylight and bell tower above the altar area.
The main portion of this beautiful church includes a two story center portion and the ceiling that includes perimeter upper glass side window illumination with ceiling panel lighting. The elevated altar includes four concrete pillars and permits viewing from all sides of the church. The exterior and interior walls are brick except for portions that are vertical walnut stained oak woods walls. The church seats approximately 650 individuals. Primarily the church proper floors are slate and the altar areas are carpeted. There is a priest sacristy on the west that also connects to the office halls and the rectory. The church is heated and cooled by a forced air natural gas system. There are security and fire alarm systems.
The rear of the church contains a sacristy area and door leading to the narthex or vestibule that accesses the parish center building. This was constructed in 1988 and is approximately 5886 sq. ft. This is one story brick building that is primarily an open interior structure 72’ x 72’ and includes a complete kitchen, two bathrooms, an office and several areas that can be partitioned off into separate rooms by the sliding partition wall systems. There are painted walls, acoustical ceilings, recessed lighting and vinyl tile flooring. The building includes rooftop gas fired, forced air heat, air conditioning and security and fire alarms systems.
The 2208 sq. ft. office area attached to the west of the church consists of a hall that accesses the rectory’s three rooms within the office and a separate entrance from the front of the building. The interior finish is painted walls, acoustical ceilings, recessed ceiling lighting and carpeted floors. The 2754 sq. ft. attached rectory first floor contains two apartments that consist of a sitting room, bedroom and bathroom. There is a kitchen, pantry, 17’ x 28’ living room replete with wood burning fireplace and two housekeeping rooms, a bathroom and a west vestibule that accesses the exterior and the finished lower level.
There is a full basement under the rectory office areas and portions of the rectory housing areas. This area contains the mechanical, electrical, water heater, heating and air cooling equipment.
There is an 1152 sq. ft., three car detached garage and asphalt driveway and additional parking areas situated on the south west portion of the site.
There is a 1930 built, 2304 sq. ft., one story frame building on concrete slab. The exterior is painted metal and the interior consists of a large hall, kitchen, bathroom and storage room. The finish is paneled walls, 2 x 4 acoustical ceilings, tile floors, and a counter area. There is a newer hi-e gas forced air heating unit, water heater and electric panel. No central air.
For more information, please see: